Saturday, December 19, 2009

Season's greetings

So long.....

Haven't been updating recently..pure lazy..

Let me see what I can update abt..

it's 0212 now..just done watching coffee prince, touched by the scenes and I almost teared. Sometimes I wonder, does the love in tv shows occur in real life?? is it true that sometimes,watching too much tv will give me the wrong perception of love? of guys? of the way girls and guys should treat each other in a relationship..

How I wish I could do whatever that I like to do without caring abt others' feelings..or how it can affect others..

It has been holidays for so long alrdy, and nth much has changed in my life..everything is still abt the same..life still goes on..

define disappointment please..
think of whatever you've disappointed pple and whatever others have made you feel that way..
try to understand how others feel and why others feel that way. ask yourself how you can help,or could've helped to improve the situation??

live life simply to achieve happiness..

Merry Xmas to all!

No comments: